Geo chats changing the World (Philippines)


On June 23, 2019 year Telegram team introduced Geo-chats. 

I guess many of you know the Telegram app but do not know about Geo Chats in Telegram. If you open the app goes to the menu, and people nearby... where you can see of cause people near you and most important Geo Chats for interests and services. I guess it is useful, especially for ex-pats and tourists. For example, if you have a business and want to have a customer chat just create your own Geo chat, and choose the exact geo point of your business location. For now, people can't choose a distance area, and now the radius is around 12 km. Your Geo chat will be visible only to people who are inside the covered area. I have traveled around the Philippines a lot and it was helpful for me. I found Geo chats in Manila, Boracay island, Cebu, Davao, and Panglao island. Not sure about other areas. I like new technologies that help to meet new people and services. Pls, let me know in the comments what interested geo charts you find or some technology that was useful for you. 
Join:



Mabuhay Philippines! 

#Philippines #telegram #geochat 
 

Comments

Popular Posts